Black and White Tweed Suit
by Dutch Fashion Doll World
So last night without any official announcement of The Barbie Collection or Mattel a new Silkstone went on sale. Her name is Black and White Tweed Suit.
This redheaded beauty is impeccably dressed in a chic double-breasted tweed jacket with peplum detailing. The jacket is paired with a matching skirt, sheer black stockings and golden chain-accented pumps. A chiffon polka dot shirt with bow tie adds a modern touch accented by golden “pearl” earrings, satin black gloves and a fashionable white hat. A beautiful black handbag with golden charm completes the elegant and powerful look. Features posable genuine Silkstone® body.
- Body Type: Posable Silkstone®
- Facial sculpt: Vintage Silkstone
- Fashion Sewn On: No
- Fashion: Double-breasted tweed jacket with peplum detailing, matching skirt,chiffon polka dot shirt with bow tie, satin black gloves and a fashionable white hat.
- Accessories: Hat, earrings, purse, shoes, gloves
- Doll Stand: Yes
- Package Dimensions (H/D/W): 13.5“ x 2.25“x 8.5“
Her price is 75$
i think its a nice doll. I love the hair color. She is wearing a great suit. The shoes are adorable and I love Bag and the polkadot bow.
The Hat….. I love a hat but I think this one is to white.
If she wasn’t on this new body I would have bought.
IRL pictures were already floating around online for a few weeks now.
And if you google you can also find pictures from her sister Blush And Gold Dress.
for more information: http://www.thebarbiecollection.com